Parks are always better with ice cream in-hand, and Sweet Charlie’s can make that happen for you. But this isn’t your normal ice cream shop; your ice cream will not be scooped out of an old tub in the back of a freezer. Sweet Charlie’s Thai-style rolled ice cream uses fresh, preservative-free ingredients, assembled before your eyes, frozen in seconds like a magic trick. Want to impress the ladies? Order a “Tall Charlie”—basically a doughnut/ice cream sandwich, shaped like a hot dog. Pro tip: they opened a second location in Rehoboth Beach, DE
REHOBOTH BEACH IS NOW CLOSED!!!
Thank you for great season. See you next summer!
- Sweet Charlie’s Rolling Into Buckhead Late Spring
- Thai Rolled Ice Cream Headed for Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia PA
- Why are people waiting in line for more than an hour for ice cream in Philly?
- Super-cold treats await at Sweet Charlie’s Frosty confections descend on Rehoboth
- Sweet Charlie’s brings Thai-style rolled ice cream to Philly