Parks are always better with ice cream in-hand, and Sweet Charlie’s can make that happen for you. But this isn’t your normal ice cream shop; your ice cream will not be scooped out of an old tub in the back of a freezer. Sweet Charlie’s Thai-style rolled ice cream uses fresh, preservative-free ingredients, assembled before your eyes, frozen in seconds like a magic trick. Want to impress the ladies? Order a “Tall Charlie”—basically a doughnut/ice cream sandwich, shaped like a hot dog. Pro tip: they opened a second location in Rehoboth Beach, DE
REHOBOTH BEACH IS NOW CLOSED!!!
Thank you for great season. See you next summer!
- Now Open: Durham ice cream shop Sweet Charlie’s has one item so unique it’s patent pending
- ‘Underground Donut Tour’ Comes to Philly
- Sweet Charlie’s Brings Thai Rolled Ice Cream To The Triangle
- Thai Rolled Ice Cream Is Coming to Augusta
- The Rolled Ice Cream Trend Is Coming To Kentucky And Here’s Where To Find It